March 19, 2011

The First Step is Acceptence





I have a problem.


A sickness.


I can't help it.


It started a long time ago, maybe even in college.

If you are my friend, my student, my classmate (or a stranger that spends three minutes next to me) you know I always, always have at least one on me.

It's Carmex. I love it. I have one (or three) in my purse right now, one in my desk at school, on my nightstand....and the list goes on and on.

I buy them in bulk, sort of. They come in packs of three at Target and Walmart. I buy one pack every ten days or so. There. I said it. That's a lot of Carmex.

At least it's not an expensive habit right?

I know what you're thinking. But you're not an alcoholic unless you go to meetings.

But here. Read this for yourself. See???????? I am choosing to believe that it's harmless.

Also, check out a post sometime next week on how to use Carmex as more than just a lip balm!


EmilyK

2 comments:

  1. Um, yes. Every time the girls see a tube of Carmex at the check-out, they say, "Aunt Mimi!" :) I don't know though. I think Snopes missed the boat on that urban legend - I'm pretty sure that one is true. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, for chapped lips my doctor told me the best thing is Vaseline. I have used it for years and it gets rid of dry lips faster than anything else I have tried.

    ReplyDelete